Katie Rice Jones can transform an expectant mom from boring to beautiful in seconds flat.
Abigail Tuller, Editor-in-Chief
Many a yummy mummy has been born from the wisdom and talent of Katie’s style eye.
Tishan Waymire Cowan, Senior VP Branded Entertainment
Fashion Dues & Duen'ts
Know Act Be Books is proud to announce the birth of fashion stylist Katie Rice Jones' first book, Fashion Dues & Duen’ts; a Stylist’s Guide to Fashionably Embracing Your Baby Bump.
Between its covers reader will…
- Learn how to carry cute
- Tweak your maternity clothes from f a t t e r i n g to flattering
- Categorize your personal style
- Single-out the maternity wear posers in your closet
- Diminish the dreaded baby bump tag-alongs with the right maternity shapewear
- Get the scoop on the tried, tested, & approved maternity must-dues
- Avoid a personal style pregnant pause
Readers benefit from the dressing tricks Katie has gleaned from her two pregnancies along with the styling secrets and shopping tips she provides for her pregnant clients. Fashion Dues & Duen’ts makes “showing” with style easy by offering readers the simple style tools needed to ultimately become their own bump stylist.